Fire Risk Assessments
Ensure comprehensive protection both physically and legally with a BAFE SP205 Life Safety Fire Risk Assessment. Our experts assess the potential fire risks using a PAS 79 format, empowering you with crucial insights into your compliance level. You will receive a detailed fire risk assessment report with expert recommendations to improve fire safety measures and ensure your facility's utmost protection.
Although each fire risk assessment is unique to the property being assessed, there are common objectives that our fire risk assessment will achieve, which are:
- The definition of management systems, standards, and procedures for fire safety throughout the premises.
- The allocation of responsibilities and duties for fire risk assessment and management incorporating the principles of prevention, active and passive protection, and emergency response.
- The identification, by risk assessment, of standards for means of escape, raising an alarm in the event of a fire, and extinguishing systems in the premises that are consistent with the occupation and used to achieve safe evacuation.
- The allocation and definition of responsibilities and standards for the provision, installation, testing, and planned maintenance of fire safety equipment, devices, and extinguishing systems.
- The identification of standards for the control of combustible, flammable, or explosive materials.
- The allocation of responsibilities for the implementation of fire emergency plans including evacuation procedures, first-on-scene firefighting, contacting the fire service, emergency coordination, and staff training.
- The allocation of responsibilities and duties of staff for monitoring and auditing all fire safety management systems and procedures.
Every kind of premises provides its own unique fire safety challenges that need to be addressed in order to ensure that you meet the legal requirements that guarantee the safety of your employees/tenants. Below you can find information on some of the properties that we can provide comprehensive fire risk assessments for.
We provide fire risk assessments for all kinds of commercial buildings, from hospitality to office spaces, each of which offers its own unique set of fire safety challenges.
We conduct regular comprehensive fire risk assessments on housing, flats and holiday lets for landlords; providing them with the effective steps they need to take in order to ensure they are meeting the legal requirements to protect their tenants.
Fire risk assessments for industrial sites require incredibly thorough examination and bespoke fire risk strategies in order to mitigate the increased risk of the sector.
Our expert fire risk assessors conduct thorough evaluations, following a structured fire risk assessment checklist to identify and address fire hazards in each classroom and building.